We’re scrambling to release miRBase 19 in the next few days from the Benasque RNA meeting in middle of the sunny Pyrenees. We have over 3000 new sequences, including the first entries for 25 new species (mostly plants). We’ve also put some effort into cleaning up some old entries, deleting over 130 misannotated sequences. More soon.
- Matth on High confidence miRNA set available for miRBase 21
- Matth on miRBase 21 finally arrives
- Jakob Kofoed Janot on miRBase 21 finally arrives
- sam on High confidence microRNAs
- sam on miRBase 21 finally arrives