sort by

2 publications mentioning eca-mir-15b

Open access articles that are associated with the species Equus caballus and mention the gene name mir-15b. Click the [+] symbols to view sentences that include the gene name, or the word cloud on the right for a summary.

1
[+] score: 11
Other miRNAs from this paper: eca-mir-122, eca-mir-15a, eca-mir-17
Similar to an HCV variant with both miR-122 sites replaced by miR-15 sites [15], this virus was viable (Fig 4A). [score:1]
For HCV-Rand in Huh-7.5 cells, the majority (67%) contained the wildtype miR-122 binding site, whereas the rest (33%) contained the miR-15 binding site. [score:1]
HCV-122/15 and HCV-S2-GGCGUG were constructed by replacing seed site 2 of HCV (37–42) with the miR-15 binding site (GCTGCT) or GGCGTG, respectively. [score:1]
The binding site and chimera-supported interactions for miR-122 are shown in red and those of miR-15 in blue. [score:1]
This was in contrast to the identification of two independent peaks for miR-15 and miR-122 for HCV122/15 and HCV15/122 [16]. [score:1]
As expected, the HCV and NPHV-SL1/miRBR miR-15 variants were unaffected by the absence of miR-122 (Fig 4A). [score:1]
NPHV-SL1/miRBR-m15 was constructed by replacing the miR-122 binding site at position of 96–101 of NPHV-SL1/miRBR with the miR-15 binding site (GCTGCT). [score:1]
Second, miR-122 and miR-15, respectively, were the only miRNAs identified from AGO-CLIP chimeras at the miRBR region of NPHV-SL1/miRBR [C83A] and NPHV-SL1/miRBR-m15. [score:1]
In our previous studies, we demonstrated that HCV miR-122 tropism could be replaced by other miRNAs, such as miR-15 [15]. [score:1]
For NPHV-SL1/miRBR and NPHV-SL1/miRBR-15, miR-122 and miR-15/16, respectively, were the only interacting miRNA species (Fig 4B). [score:1]
To this end, we first replaced the miR-122 binding site of NPHV-SL1/miRBR with a miR-15/16 -binding sequence. [score:1]
[1 to 20 of 11 sentences]
2
[+] score: 6
This study reported a deregulation of the cell cycle characterized by an upregulation of various miR-15/16 members, including miR-103 and miR-107a, as well as a downregulation of miR-744. [score:6]
[1 to 20 of 1 sentences]