The release of miRBase 21 has taken much longer than we would have liked, but it’s nearly there now. We anticipate making the data available within the next week. Because of the time since the last release, it’s another hefty update, with over 4000 new hairpin sequences, and over 5000 new mature sequences. The new sequences mostly represent organisms that previously had few or no microRNA annotations. More soon ….
- Matth on High confidence miRNA set available for miRBase 21
- Matth on miRBase 21 finally arrives
- Jakob Kofoed Janot on miRBase 21 finally arrives
- sam on High confidence microRNAs
- sam on miRBase 21 finally arrives