miRBase 20 is long overdue, but should finally make an appearance within the next week. As you might expect, the extended period since the last release means many new entries — over 3000 new stem-loop sequences, and over 5000 new mature sequences. These additions mostly expand the miRNA sets of species already in the database, rather than adding new species. More soon.
- Matth on High confidence miRNA set available for miRBase 21
- Matth on miRBase 21 finally arrives
- Jakob Kofoed Janot on miRBase 21 finally arrives
- sam on High confidence microRNAs
- sam on miRBase 21 finally arrives